Friday, May 15, 2009

new kick start....

I deleted the previous "blog", its lousy? or should i say blogspot is more well-known among us...
and another thing is, i found that my previous posts have a lot of grammar mistakes xD =.=
well, i admit that my english is not that good compared to others, but i ll try to improve it .. seriously i prefer chinese than english hehe...

sigh, im doing nothign lately and its like kind of wasting time.. sleep late and wake up late.. but this kind of life only can be enjoyed when you are in "holiday". somehow, it is boring sometimes.. so please pick me out from my house and have some gathering out there hehe...

well gona pursue to degree soon .. alone.. no one same course with me !! >_<
gota face bunch of new and strange faces soon... but i hope can make more friends though...hehe

No comments: