Sunday, May 17, 2009

Futsal day

Today i woke up early.. crawl down from my king size bed.. that was 1pm, but im so unwilling to leave my bed.. T_T
but i had promised by brother to join them for a futsal match . First time entered the Extreme Park near my house,the environment is quite ok and the charge of the futsal is rm80++(forgoten).Well, the other ppl are my brother's friends, i dont know them at all O_O. Nevermind, i just wana have fun there since i have been lying on my bed and hiding in my room for a long time, time to exercise!!

woah, due to some technical mistakes, we had 11 ppl in total and its gona be uneven distribution xD
at last my team have 6 people. im kinda enjoy the match , and my performance is quite good even i didn play football /futsal for a long time xD
but sometimes, due to the relationship matter, i have to pass the ball to my brother's friend instead of heading to opponent myself =_= and mostly the ball will be taken aways by opponent after i pass the ball.. what a waste..

if i dont give face them i would have score many marks xD blablabla so hao lian .. =P
after 2 hour of running up and down, im sweating and tired like hell.. i should do more exercise -.-" .anyone , invite me for exercise or sport so that i wont grow fat haha.im interested in pingpong, badminton, football, jogging, basketball anything=.=

3 comments:

fei fai said...

wah..i teach u ply basketball la haha..

sIngkIt said...

lol, u say only never teach SOB

fei fai said...

u gv me a time la..
c whether i free anot..
bt i tink ..i teach u..
i wil..暴血管..
hahahahahahax..