Thursday, October 15, 2009

result

Yesterday got my degree first sem result.
Not satisfied. 2 subjects are under expected. I m so so geram about that >_<
Then xiao pig tell me think of appealing....
If success, get higher gpa, if fail, Rm100 each subject.... aw... hard choice O.O
Btw, ytd's utar portal isnt functioning well but i duno what happen i can log in in one second lolx...
so i help my friend, my friend's friend, my friend's friend's friend checked their results lol...
i found that checking results are fun lol.. not that nervous but they so nervous xD
i still talk rubbish there :" wa.. ur result... omg.... " play them ( so bad ) >_>
lolx.. aihs, next sem gona start, just taking 3 subjects. hope that it isnt a wrong choice of picking up 3 only.
how come my result like this geh.... should i play more to get better result like foundation zzzzz

No comments: